Monday, October 3, 2011

A Post for "thesalt." The Blogger Help Forum Member That Saved My Blog Because it Went Crazy.

Guys, one of my blog posts, How My Mom Told Me Where Babies Come From, decided to go all renegade and change its HTML coding on its own, causing my entire blog to go crazy and look retarded.  Everything on my sidebar, was at the bottom of my page.  It sucked and I couldn't figure out why it was doing this.  Why would my blog betray me like that?!?!  I had loved it, nurtured it, given it drawings and become friends with it!  So, I went to the help forums.  Apparently, I'm not the only one who has had their blog betray them in such a manner.  I scrolled through the posts thinking to myself:  I understand.  I'm one of you now.  I too, cry at night because I don't understand why these things happen to me. Just look at my blog and the mess it has become...
So I posted my own question.  And sure enough, a wonderful blogger known as "thesalt" came to my aide!  They said that they too had experienced such betrayal by their blog (sadly, I know not their blog's address, nor "thesalt's" gender) and suggested that I check each post individually.  Sure enough, I found the offending post.  It has been spanked, given a timeout, locked in the closet, sent to bed without supper, re-coded, and has learned its lesson (I hope) and it will never do it again.

So, to "thesalt" I say to you, thank you! You are my hero/heroine, and you have won this:
You prevented my fragile little psyche from exploding completely and so I give you 1 bazillion Internet Points...and a new car. (Note:  The car is strictly metaphorical.  It is merely a vehicle for which you may cruise the internet in style.  But it's a fucking bad ass metaphorical internet car, and you will be a pimp/pimpette in it.)
As the ambassador of the blog, The Hedgehog extends his gratitude as well:

No comments:

Post a Comment