Monday, September 12, 2011

The Hog Approves Of This Post

So a while back we bought a hedgehog squeaky toy at Lowes.  It was supposed to be for the Speshul Dog, but I think I'm having more fun playing with it than he is.  So now everything in my house has to be "Hog Approved."  Technically the hedgehog doesn't squeak.  He grunts.  It's actually fucking adorable.  So adorable in fact, that I'm thinking of buying another one and making it the official blog mascot.  In order for something to be "Hog Approved," you must make him grunt twice.  I don't know why he has to grunt twice, but it seems like a good idea.  Now, I have a lifelong love of the mighty hedgehog. 
Look!  Here's a picture I drew of the hedgehog:
And the hedgehog approves of this post.  Because the hedgehog is awesome.  You and I will never be as awesome as the hedgehog.  He is EPIC.  And he will poke the fuck out of you if you piss him off.  Actually hedgehogs are perfect for warfare.  If you put them on a string, they're like a living mace. 



Or a little spikey hand granade. 

Or you could let one curl up around your fingers and punch someone in the face with it like a pointy fist.

 I dare you to get smacked in the face with one of these spikey little fuckers and not admit immediate defeat.  You can't win against the hedgehog.  He's too fucking great.  The hog will own you.  FOREVER.  And you can't kill the hedgehog.  He's too goddamn cute.  Therefore:


Deal with it.  The hog is greater than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment