Friday, September 9, 2011

Wine by the gallon and buzzed blogging

Heehee.  Is it wrong to buy wine in a gallon jug?  'Cause that's exactly what we did!  Now mix that with a 550 piece puzzle, Yeti's ADHD, and my obsessive system for putting a puzzle together, and you have...Well, I just told you!  But the Yeti, with all of his class and elegance, decided that a Styrofoam cup with a lid and a straw was a-okay.  Oh and there's ice in it too.  We have taken redneck to a whole new level.  Now, currently, I have a fairly decent buzz.  Which in turn distresses my Speshul dog.  He is so very Speshul, that he doesn't need proper spelling.  Speshul dog has also wrapped his chain around the beam of my porch.  But, I've decided not to help him just yet, because if I do, he doesn't learn anything.  Not that he was very good at learning to begin with.  I just thought that it would be fun to go back and read this tomorrow when I have a hangover and ask myself, "Am I retarded?"  There will probably be a picture.

Hey look!  I drew a picture commemorating my gallon jug of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment