Thursday, September 8, 2011

Uninvited Tattoo Conversation

I have quite a few tattoos.  19 of them.  And some are quite prominent.  When I go out, I would have to wear a full burqua, gloves, and a scarf to cover them all up.  Some of my tattoos could be deemed offensive.  Now do I care?  No, not really.  But for the love of god, if you have a tattoo, I don’t want to know about it!  I'm sure there are others out there that have dealt with this stupidity.
These are some of the stupid things that I REALLY have dealt with:

No, please...I don't want to be friends with you...


I'm sure it is...


No...You only appear to have half a brain cell...


Please...Please stop talking already.  I just want to finish whatever it is I'm doing.  And this usually happens when I'm at the grocery store.  I don't know what it is about fucking grocery shopping that makes me a target for this type of asshattery.

No comments:

Post a Comment